BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMel View Post
Here are my thoughts with respect to your way of seeing the world.
Out of curiosity do you think like this in your workplace? I am not capable of seeing things as a game to play with other people. No need to answer this question it sort of frightens me if people do.

1) Claims of intelligence. My question, what is real intelligence? The concept is ill defined in the first place and has evolved into social, spatial, emotional, mathematical, logical, factual areas to try and pin the concept down. Generally it tends to mean 'my imagination with reasoning shows me how to cope with this'.

2) The strategy you suggest if not natural to a person in 24/7 less sleep time would be difficult to implement and BB can show any accidents that oppose such a strategy

3) If you do start doing things that are not natural to your personality then the shouts of fake, and game player are always watched for and seem to be automatically assumed by many forum posters even when people with empathetic understanding demonstrate the opposite. So being yourself or playing a social strategy is going to be a no-win on either route.

4) Winning the series how? From 3 either tactic is not going to work in your favour. Generally the 'nice' people mostly males win. Emotional projection to others also tends to win.

5) She has no control of the scenarios that may occur inside or outside of the house. BB are in control, not the public. Though this seems to be the first time they are being fair to public in presentation. Twitter is still doing its 'We are funny by writing condescendingly'

Which leaves Luisa with the only attitude available 'to be myself and do the best I can with the situation created' which could mean doing the occasional emotional dump to an ear that listens.
All of that makes sense to me and I have always said the house is a very different place.

You didn't however answer me as to do you really think Luisa doesn't want to win this and also do you think she would want Jim to win it.

We look at her from differing perspectives, I don't believe she wouldn't want to win it and also don't believe she would like Jim to win.
So to avoid that she needs to follow a strategy and the way I see it as to her, she would be better pulling back from getting at Jim for both of those scenarios,for her to have any chance to win or to stop Jim winning

Your post above is equally valid in a different way.
However look, she claims she is intelligent,not my words, she had to adopt strategic skills to get as far as she did in the Apprentice but then fell at the last hurdle in that.
All I am saying is she must be able to see how her getting at Jim, is in fact only strengthening his position and weakening hers.
From her time on the Apprentice,I am amazed she seems so far away from realising that.

She can counteract just about all thrown at her in the house by any housemate, that is down to her skills,whether negative or positive ones as to the execution of those skills.
With Jim she has dropped her guard and is failing to make any impression,on him and the viewers who vote.

I see completely where you have arrived at your perpective above, it would seem to me however you in part base that on a view that she doesn't want to win CBB.
My perspective comes from believing she does want to win it,or more to the point if she doesn't want Jim to.
Then whichever may be right she is going the whole wrong way around things,in my opinion and that's all I can express.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote