View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 05:29 PM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
BBUSA15: McCrae

The latest is that she is claiming another Coronation Street actor, Peter Adamson (deceased) warned her about Mr. Roache and his wicked ways.

a) This is impossible to corroborate and should be completely disregarded
b) This is the same Peter Adamson that lost his job with the street because of the following allegation:

"On 24 April 1983, a Sunday newspaper reported that Adamson had been arrested for indecently assaulting two eight-year old girls in a public swimming pool in Haslingden where he had assisted as a part-time instructor. One was allegedly assaulted the day before, the other on 16 April. The police complaint alleged that Adamson's hands had strayed while giving the girls swimming lessons.
He was represented by the barrister George Carman QC, who had a prominent career defending celebrities. On 26 July 1983, a Crown Court jury found Adamson not guilty. The following year, after his wife's death and still suffering financial woes and drinking problems, he was allegedly persuaded by freelance Sun reporter Dan Slater to change his story following several bottles of whisky. Adamson was alleged to have told Slater "I am totally guilty of everything the police said"...."But what I hope you will print - there was no sexual intent."
As a result, Lincolnshire Police interviewed Adamson who categorically denied the confession. No charges were made against him."
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
Jezzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote