View Single Post
Old 21-01-2014, 02:01 PM #1

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton
Default Were Liz and Jim in cahoots??

I postulate that Jim and Liz both nominated Sam so Liz will go. Liz wants to go, and Jim needs her to go for the following reasons:

1. He knows he's stuck in the house because of public support.

2. Liz is an easy target for the other housemates to nominate, because she doesn't hold grudges over the nominations, she doesn't place retaliatory votes, and she hasn't got cronies she can fight back with.

Without Liz, everyone has to choose someone else, thus increasing the chance of whoever Jim nominates going out, because they'll be up against him and one other person. All Jim needs to do is nominate Linda and/or Luisa next time, and with a second nomination against either of them, they might go out. It's possible he might throw the cat among the pigeons next week and take another side-step by placing another tactical vote. Whether his end goal is to get out, or to stay in for longer is anyone's guess.

I love that he voted for Sam. What's amazing is that he knew which housemate to choose. Were he and Liz in cahoots???? Had either of them sussed out how the other would vote? Or is it just that they're both the smartest cookies in the house and chose this strategy to meet their goals independently?

I've never watched CBB before, so I am not sure what the rules are.. What did Jim mean by saying that BB wouldn't allow him his first choice of nomination? Why wouldn't they? Was he just bluffing? hehehe

Last edited by Seraphim; 21-01-2014 at 02:08 PM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote