BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Jim was trying to be fair to answer a questiona s to whay Linda hated him so much, the Frank Carson incident was something he mentioned and quite frankly, Carson was Jim's friend and her husband had taken money several times from his wallet then got caught on camera.
I think Jim had every right to be aggrieved at that incident and mention it if it was in any way relevant.
Clearly it is,because Linda has held Jim's part in her husband getting caught stealing against Jim ever since and she even carried that hatred into the BB house with her too.
I don't get why she has it against Jim for what her Husband did to his friend, but I do think that Jim should've shown some respect to her Husband by not bringing up what a dead man did to his friend on national TV just to try and get at another competitor, and the crowd disgusted me more than anything tonight chanting "off off" during Linda's interview talking about her Husband, it was really mean and how would they like it if it was done to them? As I said earlier you don't have to like some of these people but there are certain boundaries that you have to have even towards the people you can't stand and Jim really lacks them imo.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote