Old 02-02-2014, 12:26 AM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
DOI 2018: Cheryl Baker

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
DOI 2018: Cheryl Baker

Episode 2
The episode starts with Bianca sitting in Callum's room holding one of his tops. As a tear runs down her face,she hears a knock on the door. She quickly rushes down the stairs. "Hello sweetheart" says Sandra Bianca's mother. Bianca is so happy to see her mother. The girls walk into the kitchen. As Sandra sits down at the kitchen table she asks Bianca how she is coping. Bianca tells her that's she fine. "Are you really" says Sandra. Bianca shakes her head before breaking down. "No ma I'm not I miss him so much" Sandra gives Bianca a hug before taking her upstairs to get ready for the funeral

Meanwhile on the estate. Heather is opening up the estate agents. Cain walks In the door. "Where the hell have you been,Your 15 minutes late" Say heather. Cain tells her that he had overslept and it won't happen again. As Cain is saying this to heather she sees George walking passed. Heather quickly runs out on to the street "George,Come here I need to speak to you"Shouts heather. George asks heather what she wants. She tells him that she wants him to come to hers tonight to help her with some "Jobs".

Back at the Spencer household. The hurst has arrive. As Emily walks out the front door and see the coffin. Tears run down her face. Sandra give her a tissue before walking her to the funeral cars. On the way to the church Bianca reads the last letter Callum sent to her before he got killed. As the family arrive at the church they are met by Elissa Campbell. Who starts asking questions,She asks Bianca if she feels that it's her fault that her son died because she should of never let him go. "Joe will you please get this girl away from me" Bianca says. Joe tells Elissa that she better leave now or he will call the police.

At the pub. The potters are getting the pub ready for the wake. "It's awful all these young boys getting killed fighting for us"Diana says to Frank. Will walks into the bar with the food. Will is still worrying about the lump that he found the other week. "You alright sweetheart you look worried about something. What to tell nan what's a matter" Diana says to will. Will tells her that there is nothing wrong before going upstairs. Frank tells Diana that it will just be some girl will is worrying about.

Back at the church. The coffin is being lowered into the ground. "we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth; ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The Lord bless him and keep him, the Lord make his face to shine upon him and be gracious unto him and give him peace. Amen." Bianca tells the family she wants a few minutes alone. Bianca stands by the graveside looking up at the sky. "Bye bye Sweetheart, Sleep tight up there" Says Bianca before blowing one kiss up into the sky before a walking back to the family.
Jack. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote