here is a selection of what you wrote to him:

"anti hetro men"
"you provoke others to dleiberately try and get people infracted"
"pathetic."
"zero empathy for male issues and problems."
"what a vapid statement"
"quit the male bashing its getting tedious"
"being a self loathing man is part of the problem sadly,"

If your attitude and abusive behaviour is typical of a certain type of man in this day and age, then it's no wonder their male offspring feel suicidal. It's not typical in my social group, thank goodness.

I think blinkered attitudes like yours are the reason that men can feel suicidal. The expectation that they be in control, tough, macho and powerful doesn't enable them to express their feelings and they have nowhere to turn when they're in difficulties.

Yes. They'd agree with me.

I am not "fighting the fight" like you say you are. I also told you my views on your opinions with regard to health problems. This is priimarily because women's issues include gestation and childbirth, and given that this is a fairly essential part of the continuance of the human race it seems rather churlish, not to mention silly, to bring it up.
I thought we were all equal?

so the enormous disparity in monies and staffing spent on women compared to men is fine according to you the health professional? the pro who shows zero interest or empathy for the mass of male suicides and trivialises the issue by daring to imply I somehow increase the suicide rate. how very unprofessional of you, how inhumane.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote