Thread: Jim first bragger to win
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 07:37 PM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
The Truth, please except this in an adult fashion,

Men have always been demeaned for what ever cause mankind could think of but mainly at the expense of their fellow men.

Yes there are modern day injustices as regards to men, and sometimes in favour of women...These need to be addressed. And in time i am sure that they will be.

But women have throughout history and still to this day have been treated unfairly. This being brought about by past practices and beliefs of ancient men and the portrayal of women - purely as the mother figure and stay at home looking after the house and children, and in general being the weaker sex, and associated with past links to the women caring for children whilst the men worked.

Women could not vote, women had little rights, women were told what to do or else. WOMEN WERE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN!!

Emily Pankhurst tried to address this and eventually did so after being imprisoned for bombing Lloyd Georges vacant house in the cause for womens rights and was released in order to persuade the nations women to help in the war effort. Again to suit.

Even to this day. Job related, it goes on.

Watch made in Dagenham, as regards to equal pay for women or even WPC 56, a new BBC1 programme set in the fifties to how women were treated by men in those days. I will then be sure that you will see that women have for millenia have been treated unfairly by men and are still by some to this day.

Compared to women, men have always had it easy!
I agree. Very good post. I do fear that in this instance you are wasting your time and energy my friend.