CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
Where are the sex tips? If so having multiple cocks woud make her qualified on sex lol plus ofcourse its personal preference its her column but she's asking people just to think of the idea and not telling them how they should be.

I just think there's nothing worse than being in a relationship and worrying that your partner will cheat which most people do, its a head ****.

If you go into a relationship without expectations and actually take a chance that eventually you will both tire of the whole temptation or lifestyle and just be in love with each other that would be a much better relationship eventually seeing as its totally open and honest.

The worst thing about monogamy is in my opinion how destructive it can be. Most couples cant even admit to even looking at another person without extreme jealousy and paranoia. That's a miserable relationship to be in and I think most people have experienced that.

God I sound like Carrie Bradshaw lol.
Its her stunted views on relationships and like Niamh said she doesn't seem to realise that sex and relationship are to some people all part of the same thing. I dont think its admirable that she so easily differentiates between sex and relationship cuz I think most men would not be of the same opinions as her. Personally, I doubt she's even has had multiple cocks at the same time as many times as she like to give the impression. She's 25 or 26 right? She must have started young, possibly underage, and been going at it hammer and tongs to be as sexually experienced as she likes people to think. I doubt she's had many meaningful relationship even though she has a kid as I think most men would be put off by her eventually.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote