CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple202 View Post
i dont really think the one's caitlin posted are that bad, the worst one was one with the url of sassysprinkles
the dog one is ridiculous because dogs actually are a certain gender.

if you get a persons gender 'wrong' it's because they look like what you thought they were. You might accidently keep calling them the gender that they aren't, because you thought that's what they were. It was a stupid thing to say because dogs don't have 'long hair if they are a girl or short hair if they are a boy!!!!!1' they just look like a dog...

you call the dog a girl or a boy because you just assume. Maybe because you have a pet of that gender...

its hard to explain but that post was just beyond stupid.

People are just trying to make the world look so much worse that it is

As for the 'people with vaginas', again that was just beyond stupid. Yeah okay, some girls with vaginas are trans/cis/whatever, but people are acting like it's a crime to assume that 'people with vaginas' are all girls...

like really? if I hear the word 'vagina' i'm automatically going to think of women.

the SJBs were calling someone out for mentioning that girls have vaginas

i wouldn't normally justify myself for something so stupid, but I don't like people thinking i'm small minded when there's actually very very little people who actually think like these SJBs do.