View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 06:43 PM #29

*the adverts break ends*

[b]Hello, and welcome back to TiBB's Unanimous. So isn't it time to meet our 8 contestants? I think it is:

name - Emilee
gender - Female
age - 14
tactics - Just be friendly with everyone... but if someone doesnt like me dont expect me to offer you sweets! And id probably be a bit of a bitch at times
what you would offer - I would offer a lot of fun and probably be the house joker. Not take things too seriously but keep things real. [rock on!]

name - Sam
gender - Male
age - 14
tactics - Sure id use tactics.. once id thought of them, at times i can be a very unpleasant person but at other times i can be really nice, i think my tactics would be to confuse everyone...
what you would offer - id be the one everyone hated probably, i keep myself to myself but that doesnt mean ill moan all the time, even though its a game show ill take it seriously, theres no fun if you dont! I know i wont win but meh it will be fun

Name - Dan
Gender - male
Age - 19
Tactics -Just be myself and adjust my tactics to suit the game.
What you would offer -I can be the voice of reason .

name - Mark

gender - Male

age - 15

tactics - I'm very sneaky, I'm original/myself, I'm different each time you see me, no one knows what I'll do next.

what you would offer - A nice, charming role model! (AS IF!)

name - Simon
gender - Male
age - 17
tactics - win win win
what you would offer - everyting

Name - Ash
Age - 16
Tactics - Not smart enough to use tactics haha! Probably just go with the flow.
What you would offer - Whichever trait you'd need! (Either really serious and helpful or full-out hyper!!!)

name - Jonathan
gender - Male
age - 15
tactics - have fun, be fun =]] .. lol
what you would offer - fun fun fun ? ha

name -Laura
gender -Female
age -16
tactics -Just be myself,I ain't a gameplayer or anything
what you would offer -Hyperness! Inside-blondeness.Just general fun to the bunker.

So, those our the 8 contestants and the end of the launch night. For fans for the latest gossip go to the Discussion Thread for more. So, now let the contestants enter!
*M*a*TT*H*ew* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote