View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 12:52 PM #45
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
When children are weighed in school though it doesn't take much to send them over the "normal" weight centile, alot of these kids will have a growth spurt and the weight falls off and evens itself out, the pressure on kids to look a certain way is bad enough without people pointing accusatory fingers at parents. A friend of mine has 3 boys, 2 beanpoles and the eldest was a bit chubby which he was very self conscious about, he ate the same food as the rest of them so are his parents abusers? once he reached his mid teens the weight fell off naturally and he is what would be considered normal now. I know what you mean about 10 stoners, but that is what I would call obese, not chubby.
I know this all too well. Gav got a letter about his daughter supposedly being overweight, theres literally nothing on her, shes tall and quite muscular, and this made her weigh more...

Infact I think I made a thread on here once about how schools are classing kids as overweight when they are fine. Gimme 2 secs

Edit - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...light=children

Though in the past year, my experience of much larger children has changed. That may be because I started going out round here instead of in gateshead though
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 08-04-2014 at 12:54 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote