Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Update #1: Format!

Okay, I told you yesterday in the OP that I would post the series format, so here's the format.

So, first of all; like in BBUK, the first 15 housemates would be entering the house like normal. However, 4 more housemates will be sent to a secret "Revenge Room" (a nod to BBAU 2006) for a couple days (Day 1 - Day 4). On Days 3 and 4, 1 person will be voted in by the viewers as the 16th and 17th Main House housemates while the other 2 'Revenge Room' housemates will be evicted. Next, nominations will work like normal; however, there will be some slight changes to how the housemates nominate. First of all, the housemates will have 3 nomination points (2 points = 1st Nomination; 1 point = 2nd Nomination). The 3 or more housemates with the most points will be nominated for eviction. The eviction (and Finale) voting system will be Vote to Evict (VTE). This means that for evictions, the housemate(s) with the most votes will leave while on the Final; the housemate with the fewest votes will win.

Also, what I didn't mention is that I would be posting graphics for you all. And by the way, the graphics are uniform to the eye.

Day & Time Banner:

Voting Banner:

Eviction Percentage Graphic:

So, that's Update #1. I'll be giving you update #2 on Saturday which has pictures of the studio and house exterior.