BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Easily. It's far, far better than our format and it's time we adopted it (at least for a one series trial) in the UK

Each week there's a competition for one person to become Head of Household, that person nominates two people, there's a Power of Veto comp where the nominees, HoH and three people randomly selected compete for the power to be able to save a nominee (in which case the HoH names a replacement), and then on eviction night every person apart from the nominees and HoH votes one of the two out, whoever has the most votes leaves.

When there's just two people left the last seven people evicted return to form the jury and each one casts a vote for one of the finalists

It's far more interesting, unpredictable and fair since if you get evicted it's through bad gameplay rather than because you're not a young attractive male or because you had an argument with a young attractive male
I don't think I'd be interested in that. It would frustrate me if somebody who was unanimously hated outside the house won the show