View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 11:52 PM #219

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I know some people will assume I'm just being flippant here but I swear this is a genuine, serious question I've just thought of - Josy (or any mod), if I or someone else were to say idk post a joke which could be construed as racist or homophobic, but it would literally just be a joke (I'm sure everyone on here by now knows that I think with comedy anything goes and should go)...then would they be infracted or warned for it?

I don't think they should be nor do I think things like Ninastar just posted should be either, I obviously get that picture is a joke...but surely if you were going to punish people for posting jokes which some would interpret as offensive on grounds of race or sexuality, the same thing should apply to something like this? Just because some people don't think it's a real issue (like some people don't/didn't about homosexuality) it doesn't mean that it isn't to some...so what would be the rules around this?

As I said I personally think anything should go but I'm genuinely curious (I swear) here as to how that'd be enforced, surely you can't have one rule for some and another for others?
i don't see caitlin's picture as offensive. the hilarity lies in the fact that it's so absurd.
Firewire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote