View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 10:30 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by troynuncdicit View Post
It was a potential rape scenario. Anyway, since my point seems to be lost on some, here are some quotes.

Hazel was "fully aware of her feminine charms and was unashamed about using them to get her way" ---Channel 5

"The simple inalienable fact is that, but for Hazel's aggressive sexual conduct, the confrontation which results in Daley's eviction would not have occurred - or at least would not have occurred in the way it did" ---Channel 5

Hazel mentioned that she likes "throat grabbing in the context of sexual play" ---Channel 5

so basically, Channel 5 issued a big statement about how Hazel had it coming and made Daley seem like the victim, which I think any reasonable person would find to be pretty inaccurate and grotesque.
No they didn't. They acknowledged that she pulled his shorts down and played a part in getting Daley to retaliate... and then take it way further than that and get himself ejected. Hence the reason Hazel was only given a formal warning for her behaviour.

They're not blaming Hazel or making Daley to be a victim.

I'm fully on Hazel's side when it came to that incident but it was nowhere near a rape scenario.

Last edited by Marsh.; 06-06-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote