View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 10:28 PM #1
-

-

Default Tamara doing her very best to stay #vom

Big Brother 2014 showmance! Winston Showman SNOGS Tamara Stewart-Wood!

We’ve seen the first kiss of Big Brother 2014 as Winston Showman locked lips with Tamara Stewart-Wood!

Earlier today, Winston revealed his plan to woo fellow Big Brother housemate Tamara.

The Essex lad has been slowing putting his moves on the headhunter since they both entered the house together on the first night a week agoWe’ve seen the first kiss of Big Brother 2014 as Winston Showman locked lips with Tamara Stewart-Wood!

And yesterday evening he revealed his master plan to win her over to Mark Byron.

“What I was going to do was cook up a spaghetti bolognese for me and Tam but secretly,” he explained.

“Ash is going to help me, he’s going to keep her in the room over there and then we’ll have it [THE BOLOGNESE!] in the pod, get the old candles…

“I reckon that’s brilliant, that’ll be dead cute, she’ll be made up,” Mark giggled.

“Keep it on the quiet,” Winston advised.

Once the shopping arrived the plan went into action as Mark helped out in the kitchen and Ash kept Tamara away in the bedroom.

After enjoying Winston’s bolognese, Tamara and the hunky housemate cuddled under the setting summer sun and – with the others all watching on from down below – shared a kiss.

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...wart-wood.html

Last edited by Jake.; 12-06-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote