View Single Post
Old 24-06-2014, 11:15 AM #1

Default Ashleigh'If she thinks she's going to try me' vid

There’s a row brewing in the Big Brother 2014 house this afternoon and it’s between two very unlikely housemates.

Pals Ashleigh Coyle ant Kimberly Kisselovich are not happy with one another after some pranks involving FISH JUICE in the bedroom last night.

In the living area today, Ashleigh warned Toya: “If she [Kim] thinks shes gong to try me like she tried to try me last night, I swear to God….”

She added: “I couldn’t sleep last night until they went to bed because I didn’t want to be their next victim.”

Meanwhile, Kimberly told her side of the story to Jale and Danielle: “She [Ashleigh] told me off last night, about the fish on the pillow thing, she thought that I put it on there but I didn’t, I was like ‘Why do you need to be so judgmental?’ but she said ‘I saw you do it!’”

Back in the living area, Toya gave her support to Ashleigh.

“I’m a nice person,” Toya claimed(!), “If they did it to me nobody last night would’ve gone to bed because s**t would’ve got real in the house.”

Toya ranted: “You want to play food fight? I will open every can of beans and put it all over your stuff.

“I will make sure you can’t use your things again, it’s really that simple.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz35YSX4LrS
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 24-06-2014 at 01:38 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote