View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 12:49 AM #1

Default Ashleigh Cole the latest Hm wanting to leave .

Ashleigh Coyle has become the latest of FOUR housemates wanting to leave the Big Brother 2014 house.

And they’re all women, causing a potential crisis if they go ahead and walk out with two women having already been evicted.

Speaking to Danielle yesterday, Ashleigh complained: “Christopher tried to tell me because Toya wanted to go, I decided I wanted to go too.

“I decided long before Toya, don’t make out I want to go because Toya wants to go. I want go because I’m living with a bunch of ******ers.”

She added: “I hope Ash goes this week then Winston goes next. If it’s not me, I want Ash, Winston and Marlon.”

As well as both Toya and Ashleigh, Danielle also wants out.

“I think I’m done,” she told BB this week. “I had a conversation to Toya and she really put things into perspective for me.

“It just really hit home what she said.

“I just really feel like a caged bird and I don’t want to do it anymore. I’ll stick it out [for now] but I want to go Friday, I want to go.”

And Helen Wood has also claimed that she’s on edge despite having won a pass straight through to the final.

She told the housemates: “I just feel like s**t…p***ed off with how it looks. I can’t be myself around certain people; I don’t see how it’s going to work.

“I don’t have to put up with this s**t at home. I don’t have this c**p. Every time I say something, I don’t have to think ‘s**t have I hurt someone’s feelings?’ because my friends aren’t like that.

“I just feel like I’m never going to get a chance here with certain people and yet I have to give them a chance. Well, it works both ways…”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz35bj9vDDO
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote