View Single Post
Old 30-06-2014, 09:46 PM #1
-

-

Default Tears follow from the nominations results...

There were tears in the Big Brother 2014 house this evening after nominations were confirmed.

Five housemates face and the axe and they’re all guys as Mark Byron, Christopher Hall, Matthew Davies, Winston Showan and Ash Harrison were put up for eviction.

It follows the latest Big Brother 2014 nominations where the Power housemates – all the girls – got to save three boys from eviction, picking Chris R Wright, Marlon Wallen and Steven Goode.

Ash wasn’t quite happy and confronted Helen, telling her: “Not to make you feel bad but… you do realise you saved six people? It’s only me and Matthew up now… Me and Matthew you are up.”

Helen insisted it wasn’t all over for Ash, saying: “They’ll see your reaction tonight and go off your behaviour this week.”

But it seemed even she knew that the eviction result was probably inevitable after Ash’s boos last week.

“That’s made me feel even worse,” Helen sobbed. “There was literally nothing I could nothing in that room [with the girls].

“Can we not talk about it anymore… I do feel bad.

“I feel like a s**t when you put it like that.”

She continued: “That’s what I was arguing with everyone about. If you could’ve seen, that’s what I was saying in the room, ‘Do you not understood who’s going up this week?’ I don’t want to think about it…”

Helen added: “I know probably whats going to happen.”

But despite making Helen cry, there was no sign of the ‘real Ash’ that he promised over the weekend.

The model had warned he would explode if he ended up facing eviction.

“This week I’m going to be ******ing real because I know I’ll be going,” he said. “If I’m up, I’m definitely going.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz36A4bF7GW
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by Jake.; 30-06-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote