View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 08:45 PM #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..no I can't dislike her, I know she's bitchy but I think especially with the coupling of her and Danielle, it's becoming so 'evil twin' that it's actually funny to watch and I think for me her bitching is much less hurtful than others because quite a few housemates this year seem to think that 'telling it to your face' ai a great thing to do and makes you in some way a better person..?..when no, it just makes you a cruel person and take pleasure in saying awful things to people and seeing their reaction and Ashleigh hasn't done that at all...at least for me also, she is young and although that shouldn't excuse everything it does have bearing in whether I personally could dislike an 18yr old who happens to like bitching..I also looked at Helen last night and thought ugggghhhh she is just so much worse and for me the far more awful person in the way she thinks people SHOULD know what she thinks about them...

..I also like how a young teenage girl is trying to outsmart all of those housemates that think they have it all sussed with their cliques...what's worse, a young girl sitting in a corner bitching, giving 'looks' or whatever or big grown up people forming cliques and previously isolating other housemates....

Well put Ammi....with you all the way. She is young and she lacks confidence to confront older nastier housemates many of whom have big egos and lots of confidence. However she has enough belief in herself to not become a sheep...she is confident enough to be her own person.... She is getting braver by the day...Helen is threatened by her...she knows Ashleigh will give her a mouthful should she confront her and Ashleigh will hurt her with the truth and not just come out with spiteful childish drivel that she resorts to.

rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote