View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 10:08 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamw92 View Post
Yes.

I love a good bitch but shes just a constant downer, an absolutely miserable little cow.
THIS x 1000

All BBs need a good bitch to hate, for all I disliked her at least there was a redeeming fun side to Toya, but Ashleigh spends her whole day with a face like a smacked arse sat in her dressing gown moaning and bitching about people, its actually depressing to watch her and the worst witch at times...

As for her masterminding the task, what a crock of s**t, the power always laid with Kim and shes a law unto herself. Helen was always on a loser trying to save Ash cause there were 2 votes from the off that would never swing his way. And if anyone could tell me how Helen and her friends isolated Ashleigh Id love to know, she isolated herself by associating with the fakest HM in there (Danielle) and queen loudmouth, until this week Ashleigh was never on their radar and yet she hates Ash with such vengeance its almost as though shes jealous.

Last edited by RodHull; 01-07-2014 at 10:12 PM.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote