Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

HOUSEMATE 1. Jack F

TiBB Big Brother veteran, Jack F is back for the third shot at Big Brother. 17 year old Jack appeared on Big Brother 5 and was evicted sixth, while on Big Brother 6 he was evicted fifth. Will he be able to change that this year?

When asked by Big Brother should choose him to be a Housemate this year, he said "You have to have me in the house as it would not be TiBB BB without me", and to make sure he wins this year he said "I'm just going to be myself. I've been a bit fake the last few series but this series you are going to see a completely different side to me". Is Jack being honest? Or will we see a another fake side to Jack's personality?

Evicting people on the spot? " I will deal easily with it. I'm going to be ruthless this summer"

HOUSEMATE 2. Daniel

TiBB Big Brother welcomes Daniel, taking part in his very first series. 19 year old Daniel is from Bornemouth. A self-admitted 5 Seconds of Summer lover, is eager to make the most out of his time in the Big Brother House.

When Big Brother took to ask Daniel why he should become a Housemate on this years series, he said "Because I'm interesting, charismatic and would back stab anyone to win", and sums up his personality as "funny, eccentric, ruthless".

When asked about the possible power that Big Brother could give the Housemates, he said he would be "Happy - the more power, the better." Will Daniel make it far as he takes his TiBB Big Brother debut?