Thread: Feel sick...!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 11:42 PM #1

Default Feel sick...!

Now I know there are numerous threads on this...and ur all probably bored of the same rubbish! But i genuinely feel sick at tonights results! (Sad that a TV show can do this i know!).

The only other time I've felt like this was when when Conor won 50k, but the only thing that kept me going was Deana was still in for the possible win. And there is no Deana this series to root for, so I'm done!

Since Toya left I've only been watching bits and tuned in 2 see Ash get the boot tonight. I can now safely say this series is dead and I won't b watching until next series. The fact the GBP have kept Ash for 3 weeks...followed by "Get Ashleigh out" chants when she is the only one 2 stand up to the vile bullies namely Helen! Mark my words by the end of the series Helen will have her redemption and will be liked!

And im waiting for all those replies off "bye..im sure u will still be watching...we don't care..." But I will stay on the forum just to stay updated with my fellow posters but bye bye BB15...!!
nim136 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote