View Single Post
Old 13-07-2014, 04:59 AM #49
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
"Self pity is the ugliest thing in the world"

So what would you call your three hour tantrum over a Christmas party?
..tbh, I think Helen's pic would be appropriate next to the dictionary definition of self-pity...I think she is jealous of Ashleigh, not necessarily because of her looks or anything like that, which I think has been said but she does always refer to her age and I think she sees herself as a younger person like Ashleigh and maybe how things weren't so good for her/didn't turn out like she would have wanted and resents what other people have that she didn't...Ashleigh's family seem supportive so Helen translates that into Ashleigh being a spoilt brat etc, she just exudes self pity..I would have empathy with Helen, I did when she first went in and I hadn't seen her personality yet but the problem is, is that she translates and projects everything with such spite and bitterness and everyone in there and in life has a 'story' but all she ever does is judge people and yet, that's something that she's so complained about people doing to her with the Wayne Rooney thing...I can understand that she feels she has had a bit of a rough deal in some things but she's one of those self pitying people who seems to feel a bit better by making others feel cr*p....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote