Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I agree and I don't know for the life of me why people would pick Kim to be up and out of there before Steven. Her only mistake is getting with him and letting him play stupid mind games with him. His mistake is being a baby while crying into Paulines tits at being nominated, being vile and nasty, forcing her into cutting up photos of a guy who meant and probably still means a lot to her, constantly asking her if she loves him, constantly bleating on about loving her the list is ****ing endless. Surely, surely Steven needs to be turfed out of the house. People may not like Kim but of the housemates that are left in there, there are several more who need booting out first. I would rather being a bit emotionless and rolling your eyes a lot over being pathetic clingy needy and bitchy any bloody day !!!!!!
completely true, the only reason we are saying Kim is because the idiots in the house seem to think you shouldnt nominate someone who has been booed ??? p;us they all seem to think he is a nice guy instead of the creep he is, so we're saying Kim, to f..k up the rest of his experience and let him drive himself mad thinking about what she is doing with her boyfriend!

Plus, with any luck, she would have time to work things out with the boyfriend, see Steven for what he is (after watching highlights) and dump that motherfu.kers arse on his eviction night!
Miranda123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote