View Single Post
Old 19-07-2014, 05:31 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

I've not watched old BB so I don't know what it's like. If I'm assuming it's less artificial and more about social dynamics...

Men: Chris, Christopher, Matthew, Ash, Pav
Women: Ashleigh, Jale, Kim, Danielle, Toya

I tried to make it a mix of going by VTs and them in the house, but it's really difficult because most of these housemates don't offer much and/or drown out the ones that do. For the guys I thought Chris, Christopher and Matthew for conversation, Ash for a laidback vibe and Pav because the other choices wouldn't fit. For the women I chose Ashleigh because she's very strong and grounded, yet not confrontational, Jale because she seemed like in the right atmosphere she would also be quite strong and not as easily led as she was in this house, Kim because she also gave the impression of having character (possibly drowned out from Steven or because she just doesn't have one), Danielle because she would have a 'unique talking point' and Toya because even though she's a bit confrontational and up herself could be fun.

I didn't choose people like Tamara, Biannca and Zoe because they are too attention seeking, Helen because she's nasty and controlling and Pauline because she was too controlling and crazy. I didn't choose Mark and Winston because they would be too showy for a less dramatic BB, Marlon because he did nothing and Steven because he is a freak.
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote