Thread: 10 Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 03:53 PM #16
Banned

Banned

To J.C :- I am very glad that you are here and your comments are very nice and true. But the main thing is "positive". Looking back at all the past negativity is okay, but it is how we all progress from that point, which is important. Big Brother 8 is so near now, we can almost taste it
Many new members are joining and when Big Brother 8 is finally here, it could get busy. Very busy! with loads & loads of enthusiastic nice people. But a small amount of nasty attitude too, But that's another problem for another day.

To Z:- I don't agree with this "Team Playground" stuff. I also don't agree with this "Two-board divide" suggestion either. People have to learn to get on and that's that. If you don't like a member, then all anyone needs to do is "Blank" them, ignore them. There is no need to start arguments with people you don't like. If they start on you, then you have protection from Admins & Mods who sort this out. But the suggestion of two-boards makes an unnesessary bad situation even worse. Also, "age" & "how long" or "how short" your time here, shouldn't matter. This "Team Playground" comment is offensive to some.

To bigbro323:- I agree that some members like to make friends and some come here to debate or just post information about things, but choose to keep to themselves. There is nothing wrong with that! But if you make an innocent post and get a nasty reply, it is off-putting. But some of the new members I have seen are very friendly and are enjoying themselves

To Sunny:- Thanks for everything and all your kind comments and fun chats in the Chill Zone topic, which I hope gets unlocked, when calm has returned and rage and arguments are thrown out the window. Nobody would want to wear my slippers right now I think I need new ones

nodisharmony
nodisharmony is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote