View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 10:27 AM #4

After two housemates were seemingly randomly nominated for this week’s Big Brother eviction, Steven Goode has revealed his theory.

Us viewers know that this week, the secret Power Alliance is in charge, which started with Ashleigh Coyle being named the new Power housemate yesterday.

She’s since picked Mark Byron and Chris R Wright to join her in Power, while the group have nominated both Steven Goode and Ash Harrison for eviction.

As it stands, the Alliance is doing a pretty good job with most of the other housemates thinking its the public who are deciding.

“I think we’re all up, I think every single one of us in the public are up,” Helen said. “I think everyone in the house is going up and they’re prolonging it all.

“I think I’m going up and I’m gong up last. I know I am.”

Having been nominated, Steven speculated: “Do you think it’s to save?”

He later explained his theory: “I’ve got a conspiracy, I don’t know what it is, but there’s all this talk about Helen’s finalist thing, I think she may have had to the chose to save people.

“I know she’d be pick me and him [Ash] first. I just think it’s a possibility we can’t rule out.”

Steven added: “If I was a producer I’d think about it.”

Meanwhile, Alliance members Chris and Ashleigh discussed whether or not Big Brother would ever reveal it’s them behind the nominations.

Chris said: “I dont care, I just don’t care. Right now, I don’t care. My concern mainly, I’ll take the fall for you if it comes to you.”

Ashleigh replied: “I’m quite strong to handle it on my own, I’d just like Big Brother not to do it this time.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz38Bx85S4Q
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote