BB15: Ashleigh
my neck my back

Favourites (more):
BB16: Adjoa
BB15: Ashleigh
Default Pauline forced to FLEE home

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...-campaign.html

Quote:
Evicted Big Brother 2014 housemate Pauline Bennett has been forced to flee her home.

The former show contestant, who was branded a bully by some over her behaviour in the house, has claimed that she has been the victim of a hate campaign both online and in real life.

Wolverhampton based Pauline has now moved out of her house after having poo pushed through her letter box.

It came with a letter reading ‘This is from Jale’.

In an interview with Native Monster, Pauline said: “I think the reaction was worse for my family.

“It upset my mom a great deal because she didn’t get to see any of the good bits about her daughter. My son has been a rock. It can’t have been easy for him with people saying nasty things about his mom.”

But she added: “I can’t let them beat me.”

Pauline, who has also been the target of ‘two online hate campaigns’, told the website she did not consider her behaviour in the house bullying.

“I will speak my mind and if I think someone is out of order I will tell them so, but that doesn’t make me a bully,” she explained. “The public’s perception of what goes on in there is determined by what they see on the screen.”
feel sorry for her and her fam