CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I was never a fan of Pauline's or how she behaved in the house but the whole thing about BB and especially with the power housemate thing, is that it's an artificial situation and in her defence, she was put into that position of power before she even had adjusted and maybe she didn't handle that in the best way..and we as the viewers could see that but most of the housemates seemed to love her so as a person/a real life person..?..I would say she probably has extremely fine qualities as well and is a loving and caring person in general..this is the thing though about BB creating these 'heroes and villains..'..they're not real in that they're not created with balance of the actual people but some loonies out there will believe that they are and be looney enough to act on those beliefs....
It was probably a bunch of 17 year old idiots that put **** into her letterbox but yeah I agree with you. I think **** into a ****ing door is extreme but worse things than that happen to non-big brother contestants than a ****ty letterbox, to normal people who haven't been a bully. I just don't think Pauline should have bullied Jale so much, even after her powertrip. I know if I was like 16 I would have done something dumb like **** at her door and thought it was totally funny and that I was helping Jale. Obviously no one doing this is helping anyone but like I said, 17 year old idiots.

coffee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote