View Single Post
Old 24-07-2014, 05:45 PM #39
User banned

User banned

c5 weren't just 'carrying on' what c4 did, they wanted to completely rebrand the franchise, unlike channel 4 who were just trying to go all out for the final series. so they do deserve the blame. plus, unlike c4, they completely took away live feed. they took away an evening show. they didn't bother putting effort and pretty much repeated the titles and graphics for three whole years. they do a bedsit EVERY. SINGLE. SERIES. they tamper with noms so much so that regular nominations has become a twist in itself. they have an awful and cramped exterior. they have never changed aforementioned awful and cramped exterior. they have a useless and ugly website. they had dancers and butlers on stage. they let family and friends get physically close to housemates. they had a movie night with 'celebrities'. they're way too lenient, letting HMs sleep all day/not being harsh with punishments/letting them write messages/etc. they pollute us with cbb. they make it up as they go along, branding the series as power & control one minute and then armageddon the other. they never change the bots studio. they've made the bb voice overly friendly. could be here forever
Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote