Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Don't be silly Speedster! ....I projected nothing on to her at all!...I was merely referring to her [failure's of] attempts to oust her mortal enemy's confidant 'Ash'...for no other reason than she cannot directly get at 'Helen'!....and if you are going to deny this unmissable fact...then I am wasting my time in replying to your 'off the cuff fallaciousness'.
...And please point out to me where I professed to 'not liking' the girl?
Not being besotted and blinded to her faults and weaknesses , is far from being the same as "disliking her"!
As for being "A normal, very young woman....well i'd just like to say that by her age, I had already spent four years down the coal-mine!...and my perfect wife had spent the same years skivvying for a load of toffs at the Barnsley Chronical offices!...And we were normal 18 year olds...even though we were'nt spoilt little brat models that were brought up to think that they have the god-given right to get their own way!!...It wasn't me that was gleefully gloating in the diary room about how she had engineered a particular house-mate's downfall by manipulating the situation and other house-mates was it??....And as for me not liking the fact that "she unexpectedly has a BRAIN"....lol...well I moot that judging by her two resulting failures, that perhaps i'm only disappointed that this "BRAIN" that you profess that she has...is clearly not developed enough to make her an interesting house-mate for me yet!....but if it's good enough for you to blind-side yourself into thinking that she is 'something that she isn't'...then that's all fine and good, ...horses for courses and all that! .....But please cut the condescending erroneous pseudo psychologist attitude when unwarrantedly jumping to her defence! ....i'm far too long in the tooth for that shyte buddy.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote