View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 04:36 PM #19
Gatorade me, Bitch!

Gatorade me, Bitch!

I completely agree with you G.E. And I know it sounds cold to be laying blame when they are going through this, but funnily enough the thing you mentioned about all 3 children being taken was something I also said on Friday.

I can only assume that the abductor was only one person and therefore couldn't physically steal 3 children without being noticed. If there had been more than one, then all 3 children would most likely have been taken.

Also, the abductor might have been watching the pattern of movements for days before. Who knows how long they actually left between checking the children. Maybe someone had been watching and knew the right moment to strike. Which then leads to the theory about the child being stolen "to order".

Another thing I was discussing today was the possiblity of her being stolen for a black-market adoption. They would want a child who they could pass off as their own. One with no distinguishing features. We have recently learned that Madeleine has a very distinctive eye. Would they still want her? And if not, then what?

Also, circulating is the horrific theory about a paedophile ring. That's too horrible to contemplate, but we have to be realistic. It's a possibility.

There was a woman on Sky News this morning who's son was abducted on holiday 16 years ago. He was about 18 months old. He was never found. It makes me wonder how you go on after that. Tragic.
lily. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote