View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 04:56 PM #21

I think the possibilites are endless and I just hope that they do actually find out what has happened rather than having to live with not knowing. With hotel staff and cleaners having keys to rooms aswell makes them very accessible to anyone who is suited and booted or with cleaning stuff so people can easily blend and look normal. I understand the parents are having a tough time who wouldn't be but there is still parts of the parents "story" that doesn't add up and things like checking in on them every 30mins/every hour suggests they were not really sure.

It wouldn't suprise me if a member of the "close group of friends" that travelled with them had something to do with it. With all the recent stories in the news you give the parents/family members that extra thought.

Its not that we don't feel for them we are more angry at them for being so stupid. We all wish Maddie a safe return but the fact remains that they left their children alone and with the sick people out there today that was a very stupid thing to do.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote