Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BB17: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedouin View Post
Totally disagree. Although I don't quite understand their relationship they have had quite an honest and open one since a few weeks ago when Chris said he wanted to get to know her. His emotion was not fake; that in itself is clear to see.
I find it really rude when people say 'oh they're just faking the tears'. Most of the time it's totally genuine, the pressure in that house must be enormous and for sensitive people it would be awful. Just because people don't react how you want them to react or how you'd react doesn't mean they're faking it.

I also HATE how people keep bringing up Chris being an actor so therefore every time he's doing something he's acting. 1) Acting as a character in a film is different to being yourself/acting as yourself 24/7, and 2) HE IS IN LOW BUDGET INDIE HORROR FLICKS NOT THE FECKING GODFATHER.

BB17: Andy | BB16: Joel | BB15: Chris | BB14: Dexter/Gina | BB13: Adam/Luke A | BB12: Harry | BB11: -- | BB10: -- | BB9: -- | BB8: Brian | BB7: Pete | BB6: Derek | BB5: Daniel | BB4: Jon | BB3: Sandy | BB2: Brian | BB1: Anna
mrflibble is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote