View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 08:10 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy4783 View Post
Watch the episode first then you will see why people found him annoying no point guessing .
Watched it.
This is exactly what I have said all along... What Christopher did in the bathroom is what he is really about. He is one of those people who does something to death...people obviously laughed at his impressions of Mark...and he would have loved that but then he does it to death and this is how becomes SO annoying. Over and over and over again. This I think is what we all don't see...the irritant Christopher...no wonder people have been prone to snap at him...and even talk over him....I just find him incredibly annoying.
His thing with Mark...he is just killing to death...he thinks he is going to win...I truly hope he doesn't. Harmless bloke just getting too big for his boots and sick of his voice.
As I originally said before seeing the episode I do believe he might turn on Mark aware that the public thinks his relationship is jeopardising his chances...he won't be nasty..he will just try and be more macho and be seen to stand up to him more.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote