Thread: Pavandeep Get some self respect, man
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 10:24 PM #37
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
Totally agree, he couldn't win! All were equally mean to him in his first few weeks, particularly Chris, and I can understand that if he is a "lad" at home that he'd be drawn to Helen's group with Winston and Ash. And I think he is doing pretty well at being friends with them without being up their arse, just like tonight's episode in the toilet.. He made it really clear to her that she has been a bitch.

I remember when he first entered he seemed to really like Ashleigh but obviously doesn't like her much now, and I can't work out if he's genuinely changed his mind, or if he only liked her in the first place because she was a public favourite, or if he's just been scared off by Chris!

Also, can I take this opportunity to thank you for keeping John Locke alive in my heart
Yeah, glad you can see it too . I mean, I don't want Pav to get involved in the "groups" thing when both were happy to nominate him just for being new, but I don't think he's sucking up to Helen and Ash, and reckon he'd be getting a tough time out here whatever he did.
And yay for another Lostie .

Last edited by Lostie!; 11-08-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote