View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 12:33 AM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by kistar View Post
You are saying she has friends therefore at some level she must be likeable , proving she has a positive lovely side to her , I am saying she can get by in a group by creating friendships etc etc however I am sticking to my point annoyingly enough , the aspect of her that shines through is aggression that's a conscious choice and in my opinion not in any way shape or form a choice that does her any favours , it's outdated , was no doubt useful at school but as an adult sentient being she can and should make better choices.
How does that shine through?

As I said, certain parts of the housemates will be exaggerated in the house more than they would ever be in real life.

We're seeing more of her aggression because BB finds that more highlights worthy and because they're trapped in an artificial environment.

We can't really say that she chooses aggression all the time due to a severe lack of live feed. We've seen a very small percentage of their overall experience.

What is apparent is she has a problem controlling her temper and articulating something when she's pissed off.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote