BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPinkpegasusx View Post
No. Absolutely not.
She would bore me senseless and I just don't trust her.

I get the impression she only has time for people who constantly tell her how wonderful she is. Danielle absolutely fawned over her, as does Chris.
Yet she never defended Danielle when the rest were saying that she had dragged Ashleigh down and how the house was better without her. She nodded along when Mark was saying how horrible Chris was for letting Christopher fight his battle.
I don't really believe she has much loyalty for people unless they have some use to her like not nominating her, or stroking her ego, or agreeing to power nominate the people she wants.

(I know people say the same about Helen but in the past Mark did openly and vigorously disagree with Helen over things and she still remained close friends with him. She's had both Toya and Pav in the bathroom telling her how terrible her traits are and she actually agreed and didn't instantly fight with them over it -although she did get drunk and blow her chances with Toya by going straight out afterwards and complaining about Danielle to the boys.
Her friends seem to constantly point out her bad traits to her like being aggressive but she still remains friends with them. She has tried to acknowledge her faults and even became much closer to Chris for awhile after discussing ways in which she needs to change.
It is just unfortunate that she waked in at the wrong point of conversation between Ashleigh and Chris as I do believe her interpretation of the conversation genuinely hurt and surprised her because they had being getting along so well. So I don't believe for a second that Helen only likes people who are "up her arse" or "people who always agree with her.")

Ashleigh on the other hand, her pals seem more like adoring fans rather than regular friends. Constantly telling her what a beautiful, wonderful, amazing young girl she is.

Ashleigh took a strong dislike to and bitched about Helen long before Helen ever did anything to her personally. I recall in the early days that Ashleigh would say she felt ignored by Helen or else that Helen didn't have much time for her. (which may have just been the age difference imo, Helen hadn't actually uttered a bad word to her), I remember Helen sometimes just innocently walking past Danielle and Ashleigh in the house or garden and Ashleigh with a look of pure contempt muttering things like "she's disgusting" and/or commenting on Helen's plastic surgery. Or the face on her when Helen and Kim exercised. She just came across as a nasty jealous little bitch to me.
When Ashleigh's hostility to her became a little more obvious with dirty looks and stuff, I also remember Helen in the area they do their hair, speaking with Kim and Jale and Helen being very confused as to what Ashleigh's problem was with her, and saying she had never done or said a single thing to that girl. She was wary about confronting her because of the age difference, but did seem genuinely confused as to what Ashleigh's problem was.

I don't think Ashleigh liked when Ash voted Helen has the most attractive housemate early on, or the way Ash also never had huge time for her but was much more interested in Helen. The absolute shock from her with Chris saying Helen was the hottest housemate, and the bitchy little comment in the garden "there goes your sexiest housemate". All quite spiteful and comes across insecure to me.

I think Ashleigh is used to people fawning over her and telling her what a wonderful human being she is, so took an instant dislike to the people who didn't give her the attention she is accustomed to.
I know as the series progressed Helen's arguments with others gave plenty more reasons for Ashleigh to genuinely have a problem with and not like her, but I really believe Ashleigh started the bitchiness and the hostility between just the two of them, and I believe it was because she hated the fact Helen and Ash just didn't give her enough attention at the start.

I think Ashleigh may be used to being the prettiest and most opinionated in her own group of friends and perhaps even often getting her own way, people telling her she's great etc. Which is why I think she was so quiet in the house at the start because she wasn't the centre of attention anymore.
Might also explain the constant miserable puss on her face too.

A lot of this is of course just supposition on my part, but this is just the impression I get of her from the hour we see each night.

(I of course don't think Helen is a saint either, has obviously got some very bad traits too but I would still trust her more as a friend over Ashleigh)
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote