View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 08:25 PM #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I went right off Pav last night ,he was using Helen to try to make himself look big while twisting a knife in her back ,the speech in the toilet was all for HIM, not Helen ,his defence of her in task was unreal for someone supposed to be a friend
,he deliberately kept pushing the "aggressive" bit ,he would not be a loyal friend to anyone
That is spot on Chuff! ...didn't really know what to think about the lad before he managed to finally slot himself into Helen's group [except that he has been playing the 'poor me' card for a month] and then when he made his play for 'straight-talking-friend' last night...but was so obviously self-serving!] ...I do not want him to make top 4!...and think that 5th place just in front of Sadleigh is the correct position for him to finish!

.....Oh! by the way, I forgot what the thread was about for a second. lol..

"Would I want to be friends with Ashleigh?"....erm, I don't know because I don't think that anyone has really seen the real Ashleigh have they??....but if you mean the Ashleigh that she is playing on the gameshow?....NOT ON YOUR NELLIE!!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!

Last edited by Lex; 12-08-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote