BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
That's still the case for every season (not putting up two strong players) because at least one will remain and go after you, and it puts both in the veto comp. Sure the BOTB might have made it a little more intimidating but come on. It's pretty much rare to see otherwise unless literally everyone hates the person (and then it's still usually a back door plan anyway).

The other side of the house just didn't have the right people to stand up to the Bomb Squad / Detonators regardless of the twist. The alliance was the big factor in it being an unfair disadvantage for the others.
The idea of pawns certainly isn't foreign when making nominations, but BotB has pretty much made pawn synonymous with weak female who "can't win comps," despite having a better track record than the people making these claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
And I don't see how females are seen as weak players when allot of comps are won by women.
cause all the guys are sexist pigs (((((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkajava View Post
I thought I would hate it when it first rolled out, but I am loving it actually. Casting is always the issue that spoils these shows. They have a cookie cutter idea of what types if personalities to put in and they insert slot A into B.

I have enjoyed this season b/c of BOB. Without it it would have become boring and predictable in week two.
yeah I mean it would be so boring and predictable to see something other than one alliance effortlessly pick off everyone else right