View Single Post
Old 13-08-2014, 06:14 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-owl View Post
Ok Ashleigh has raised thousands for charity before coming into the house. But we all know that she would donate thousands of her winnings to charities notably ones that are for animals should she win. In any other case we would think the person is talking out their arse to get votes but given her past we know that she is telling the truth. If everyone spends 99p on 2 votes in the BB app and that helps Ashleigh win then you will have indirectly donated thousands of pounds to charity. I know it seems like I'm being incredibly over-zealous, but this is a chance for all of us who haven't got thousands of pounds in the bank to help do some good in the world. Plus it will p!ss of that skanky slut Helen so cmon guys VOTE ASHLEIGH.
A VOTE FOR ASHLEIGH IS A VOTE FOR CHARITY.
I would prefer Ashleigh to win over Helen any day but i don't think bringing animal charities into it is very fair - This programme is about people and how they interact ! not who gives what to charity - its a bit below the belt using that old chestnut - I do like Ashleigh though i hope Chris or Christopher wins
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote