Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
Helen going into victim mode? What about Ashleigh likening Helen to her bullies at School? And tbh Ashleigh started this feud with open hostility towards Helen and cruelly trying to evict one of her friends in week 4 yet conveniently that's not bullying according to Ashleigh, but if Helen had've tried to get Chris out that week then Ashleigh and the public would be calling her a bully and every other name under the sun.

Btw I don't think that Ashleigh is a bully I'm just calling out a few hypocrisies.
But can you not see that Ashleigh had every right to be hostile towards Helen when she was name - calling, fighting and being nasty with so many HM's? Why would she want to be in her company or be friends with her? Can you not see that?
As for trying to get Ash out - he sat with Helen and laughed and encouraged her when she was kicking off in those early days. Ashleigh seen Helen as a bully and wanted to weaken the laughing clique she had around her - and Ash was her bestie. Makes complete sense to me....
It's obvious now with the passage of time that Ashleigh likes Ash - and he likes Ashleigh and knows in his heart that Helen is a freaking nightmare.....
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote