View Single Post
Old 14-08-2014, 05:53 AM #23
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
Helen going into victim mode? What about Ashleigh likening Helen to her bullies at School? And tbh Ashleigh started this feud with open hostility towards Helen and cruelly trying to evict one of her friends in week 4 yet conveniently that's not bullying according to Ashleigh, but if Helen had've tried to get Chris out that week then Ashleigh and the public would be calling her a bully and every other name under the sun.

Btw I don't think that Ashleigh is a bully I'm just calling out a few hypocrisies.
..but I don't see any hypocrisies there Mock...she likened Helen to the bullies at her school because of those life experiences and how Helen and her 'clique' brought those associations ..how they excluded her and I do believe they did exclude her because she didn't immediately fall into their clique and was always wary of them...and Ashleigh's attempted manipulation of not wanting Ash to be saved was fairly obvious and tactical to try to diffuse that clique..at least she tried..?..it was 'girl power' so she couldn't get Helen out although no one has been able to try to do that anyway because of her immunity but I believe that without that immunity then many housemates would have tried to have her evicted and been successful long before now...but in 'targeting' Ash that wasn't bullying in any way at all, it was trying to manipulate against who she saw was closest to Helen for what to me was an obvious reason...and I also think that she happens to be more intelligent than Helen or uses her intelligence to better effect because Helen's intelligence is 'dumbed down' by her emotions and negative feelings toward people ...her spite gets in the way of any thought processes of being tactical or of 'sense' most of the time..she's only showing that sense a bit more now in not reacting to what she heard in the secret room because she knows not only will it reflect badly on her but it could help Ashleigh win and there again, it's sense but a sense with spite of not wanting Ashleigh to win as she would see that as 'getting the better of her'...she's 'blinded' by negativity...at least Ashleigh said that she would never want Helen to have the 'eviction' she did through the 'back door'...would Helen have felt the same for Ashleigh in the reverse..?..but of course, it was natural that she felt relief at her going...there are no hypocrisies here at all Mock...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote