View Single Post
Old 16-08-2014, 12:00 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicadanielle View Post
I thought the pass was completely pointless because if the pass was given to someone who would have never got to the final on their own anyway there was no chance they'd win. Clearly I was wrong!
It must be a bittersweet win for Helen. She'll always know that she only won because she had that pass. I'm sure the 100k will heal the wounds though
I agree with you totally Jessica! [makes a change huh. lol]...Though I am pleased that Helen eventually conquered Ashleigh...I was, and am still totally against BB interference in the natural outcome of the contest, and believe that Helen would have been out in the first eviction! ....This may sound contradictory, but it isn't really,...you see for the first five or so weeks, I was as against Helen as anyone...but her personality and my deeper looking into her true character , slowly won me over, bit by bit until she ranked alongside St. Christopher for me...and ultimately I wanted her to finish second behind Christopher.
....But having said that...I still would not be in agreement with Helen's [or anyone's] pass to the final...because who knows how much better it would have been without Helen!?...Perhaps Christopher would have won?...without Helen, Ashleigh might have been too confident and exposed even more of her evil-plotting-side? lol. ...perhaps Loony-Danielle [one of my other faves] wouldn't have been turfed out?...etc!
....In short...No matter of tonight's result..I would much prefer a natural run without the artificial manipulation from BB!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote