View Single Post
Old 20-08-2014, 12:44 AM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebrew View Post
MARSH 4 times I've given several points to prove what I'm saying

All you have done is say its normal for a person to forget someone they've had intimate times with!

Apparently it's now normal to 'take a few minutes to place the face of a woman whose gone down on him every night for two years'

It's well documented that his brain injury affects his daily life

The fact your denying it is just ludicrous
I'm not denying anything. I'm saying it's not unusual for a man of his age to be a bit rusty in many areas.

You are claiming his brain injury is making him a loose cannon and crazy. Proof? You've simply latched onto "brain injury" and are now looking for faults, looking for signs and making yourself uncomfortable.

How do you know she was with him every night for 2 years? Met in 2008, I'd bet they were on and off. Looking at pictures she's had a lot of work since then and a lot has happened in his life since then. May it be his brain injury affecting his memory a bit? Possibly. Does that make him dangerous or unfit for CBB? No.

I bet his brain injury does affect his daily life, is that a reason for him to leave CBB? No. If he can handle it, he should be welcome and until a time comes that he can't handle it you shouldn't make assumptions off a 5 minute clip.

Last edited by Marsh.; 20-08-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote