View Single Post
Old 23-08-2014, 08:09 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Default I'm A TiBB Member...Get Me Out Of Here! | The Studio | GAME OVER - LE FREAK WINS! |

Following the 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!' format, the game will feature 12 TiBB members join together as a camp and compete in competitive bushtucker trials and other competitions such as the 'Insect-Immunity Challenge' (a play on Dingo-Dollar Challenge) which ensures that one member of the camp gains immunity from an elimination. Towards the end of the game, like the real ITV series, camp mates begin being eliminated in quick succession day after day until the final, where a King/Queen of the Jungle will be crowned!

The camp mate who completes in bush tucker trails/ is eliminated is decided by a forum vote, however, towards the end of the game when the forum votes for somebody to be eliminated day after day, camp mates themselves will choose who completes in the bush tucker trials. The bush tucker trials will earn the camp 'stars', which act as a token to special rewards such as the 'Jungle Arms pub' or posting privileges throughout the game. If a camp mate doesn't receive enough stars for the whole group, then they will be faced with the tough decision of who gets rewards throughout the camp and who doesn't.

If you successfully survive elimination, make the final and ultimately are crowned King or Queen of the Jungle, you will bag yourself one of these (depending on your gender) on your profile under awards: .

VIEWERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS HERE.

Last edited by Cal.; 05-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote