Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Im glad to see Edele is beginning to shine and has an active part in the highlights shows the past two nights. I have to admit I think her clothes are the nicest any female housemate has worn to date. They really suit her and she looks really nice. She has a lovely figure and her hair is very nice up. It doesn't suit her parted in the middle and just hanging straight. I really and truly believe she is genuine, she was trying to get a cardigan for Frenchy, was having a banter with Leslie, was trying to point out things to Gary about how he was coming across (but in a nice way). I hope she continues to shine. As an irish person I am proud of her so far. Thoughts?
I was hoping they would start showing more of her, you know what its like, the producers want the lunatics to have all the screen time..

I admit I wasnt a fan of bewitched, Im not a pop fan, and I know that people have said she was a bitch on the Reunion (which Ive never watched) but she just comes across as a nice young woman, and she's not afraid to say what she thinks either to Frenchie etc

Id like to see her and George have a few more chats, not anything romantic but they are the same age and I think George (my fave) needs friends other than the boys, who could get depleted very quickly, I think David will be gone on Wednesday and James could be close behind