X Factor 2013: Abi Alton
mrmattybeck1

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Dappy
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Anders View Post
So what's that.. like a near 10% share?

Can see the popularity in this series.. don't get me wrong.. it's full of the fun we've been missing from the past BB, but there's always fireworks.. the difference here is that Big Brother isn't wholly forcing them with outside intervention etc. Instead.. they're genuine arguments about genuine things than people don't like about one another - it's great!

Big names don't mean Big entertainment! Hopefully the casual viewing public are beginning to see this now!

I'm predicting 2.3 / 2.4 in officials! The previous summer CBB's have always improved 100K on the last, and with winter CBB that figure is 200K + (300K + for the previous) It's so great to see the gradual popularity of a show come back more and more.. even after 15 years on the air.. if only the producers put as much effort into regular BB and attempted to make it less-TOWIE-esque..
Maybe once Viacom take over they will put more effort into bbuk again along with Cbb its great so far I'm looking forward to watching it every night something I didn't look forward to wen bbuk was on not as serious either just a shame theirs hardly any live feed
mrmattybeck1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote