View Single Post
Old 26-08-2014, 07:24 AM #103
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
I'm pretty sure James could try to be less rude if he had the inclination, but I don't think Gary was up for a conversation as such here. This was all set up for a centre stage Gary monologue if James was prepared to indulge him.

I like Gary, but he's no saint, and he has an ego at least as big as James' if not bigger.
I think Gary will have to handle people walking away at times - he is unlikely to adapt himself, and I don't think he has quite the characteristics to persuade others to adapt to him.
..yeah I agree I think Gary has an ego, I think they all do and all Celebrity BB housemates in general and I agree Gary is no saint at all but I think he has some interesting views on things and has led a very varied and interesting life in general so I would be fascinated by him/am fascinated by him...much more so than I am with James because he gives his opinions so freely and quite 'forcefully' at times in my opinion and yet doesn't talk of many 'life experiences' type thing to explain them..?...both great viewing and great housemates though, eh Tip..?.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote